meta name="p:domain_verify" content="8b08da541f8a920e6 Marie Z Johnston: Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

It's hard for me to believe that four months have passed since my last post, well, it has been a very busy four months and there was the 'computer incident',  but that's all behind me now. In that action packed time, there has been a 'plan B' holiday to Tuscany due to the Icelandic Volcano (remember THAT?).


which included a visit to friends' Agretourismo.

Il Pianaccio, Pistoia, Italy

Followed by a family vacation on Kauai,


the completion of a year long project in California,

Los Abuelos, Historic MJ Murphy House, Carmel, CA

the beginning of a new project in Cincinnati, Ohio,

A fabulous cafe scheduled to open fin Septembre
a road trip to Louisville, Kentucky,

The bar at Proof - 21C, and yes, that is a Mint Julip, Honey
including a visit to Louisville Glass Works.

Glass blowing is a thirsty job
The most amazing Wednesday Market in Santa Cruz, Ca,

The amount and variety of salad greens is staggering
and of course, farmers markets everywhere I could find them.


So, stay tuned my friends, the best is yet to come...


A bientot,
Marie

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Damn you're busy! Love the photos and I'd like a slug of the Mint Julep s'il vous plait. I"m a Bama bourbon girl you know.
V

PS I came on Randy's recommendation. I hope that doesn't get me black balled here! :)

Zabie aka "Marie" said...

Thanks for dropping in Virginia! That was the most delicious Mint Julip too, and STRONG.. Whoa!

Any friend of Randys is a welcomr friend of mine...

M